Todd Leiker, DDS, FAGD, FICOI
Dr. Todd Leiker graduated from the University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas, in 1995. He then completed a General Practice Residency at the VA Medical Center in Leavenworth, KS in 1996. In his residency, Dr. Leiker learned advanced techniques and procedures not taught in dental school. Dr. Leiker has been practicing in the Spring/Woodlands area since 1996.
Dr. Leiker strives to provide the best dentistry available today using high tech, state of the art equipment. ( Cerec, 3D Imaging, Digital X-rays, Digital Impressions, Invisalign etc…) Dr. Leiker is committed to continuing education to keep up with all the new dental advancements, including a 1 yr Comprehensive Implant Residency program. Completed in 2013.
- American Dental Association
- Brazos Valley District Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Texas Dental Association